Click below to buy the 2023 book.
PINPOINT ADVERTISING LIMITED
(Trading as THOROUGHBRED ADVERTISING)
Credit Card Payments
We do not store credit card details, nor do we share any financial details with any 3rd parties.
Customer Information kept by Thoroughbred Advertising
1. We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but this choice might render you unable to take advantage of some of the website’s features.
2. We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses the website.
3. We compare our customer list to lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us you must notify us accordingly on the email or telephone number below.
4. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information under the heading “cookies”
Cookies are blocks of text that we transfer to your computer hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser. Cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of the website features and we recommend that you leave them turned on. However, the help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether.
Sharing Customer Information
1. We do not sell information about our customers to others. We share customer information only as described below and with our affiliates also. If a third party is involved in your transactions we share customer information relating to the transactions involving that third party.
2. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf and those companies and individuals have access to personal information need to perform their functions but are not permitted to use that information for other purposes.
3. We send offers to selected groups of Thoroughbred Advertising customers on behalf of other businesses and when we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive offers of this kind you should notify us accordingly.
Method of Notification
1. If, in the development of our business we sell or buy an enterprise it is typical for customer information to be one of the transferred business assets but the transfer remains subject to any promises made in any pre-existing privacy notice. Similarly if Thoroughbred Advertising is acquired by a third party in whole or part customer information will be one of the main transferred assets.
3. Except as set out above you will receive notice when any information about you might go to a third party and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
We take all reasonable steps to protect the security of your information by using encryption and shorthand (such as only revealing the last five digits of your credit card when confirming an order) it is your responsibility to take appropriate measures to protect unauthorised access and to your password and computer.
Third Party Advertisers and Links to other websites
Telephone: 01883 714800
Click below to buy the 2023 book.
Each Advertised Stallion comprises:
An Overview • Stud Record • Sales Record • Race Record • Pedigree Record